Dorset Council Services

Reporting issues to Dorset Council

When reporting an issue, a log number is allocated so you are able to monitor progress and chase, if required. Should matters then not be concluded in a reasonable timeframe, please contact the Parish Council to ask for assistance in raising the priority to undertake the works.

Environmental Health
Many activities - Pests, Noise, Bonfire, lost / stray dog - that can be reported to Environmental Health to seek their assistance. The problem neighbours website can help.

To report issues online to Dorset Council Environmental Health: Contact Environmental health - Dorset Council.

Alternatively you can email for assistance or call 01305 221000.

Roads and Pavements
Potholes, overgrown vegetation blocking a road or pavement, drainage, flytipping, weeds, roadworks, traffic lights, dead animals.
Report a problem on a road or pavement - Dorset Council

Abuse of an adult (Safeguarding)
Report abuse of an adult (Safeguarding) - Our Dorset Adult Social Care and Community Site (

Report a problem on a public right of way - Dorset Council

Roadworks and road closures
Dorset Council website has a roadworks and road closures webpage so you can check the latest road situation in your area.